- Phyzios, Inc. (hereafter referred to as "Phyzios" or "we") properly handles and manages your personal information according to this policy in order to respect the privacy of members (hereafter referred to as “Users”) who use the service we provide (hereafter referred to as “Service”) and to abide by laws, codes, regulations, standards, etc. relating to personal information.
- “Personal information” refers to information that could be used to identify a specific individual, including name, date of birth, age, gender, street address, telephone number, family structure, hobby, preference, email address, ID, IP address, workplace, department they belong to, address and telephone number of the workplace, credit card details, bank account number, information on a website you visit, and information related to your complaints, consultation and inquiries (including such information that could be compared with other information and will allow easy identification of a specific individual).
- We use the personal information we collect through your use of Service for the following purposes:
- 1) To provide our Service.
- 2) To charge the usage fee to Users who use paid Service.
- 3) To use information on age, gender, occupation, preference, etc of Users as materials to make judgments on improvement of the Service, provision of new Service, advertisement and distribution.
- 4) To prevent use in violation of the terms of our Service.
- 5) To create modified statistical data in which individual Users are unidentifiable regarding our Service.
- Phyzios shall use personal information obtained from Users who subscribe our Service within the scope required to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, except where such use of personal information is:
- 1) In accordance with or required by laws and regulations.
- 2) Necessary to protect life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- 3) Particularly necessary to improve public health or promote children’s sound growth and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- 4) Necessary to provide cooperation to statutory affairs which may be performed by national governmental bodies, local public entities, or individuals that have been commissioned by such to perform the statutory affairs, and obtaining the consent of the individual may hinder the performance of the statutory affairs.
- 1) Phyzios obtains personal information of Users within the scope of our Service subscribed by the Users.
- 2) With regard to obtaining personal information other than that mentioned in the section of Personal Information, Phyzios shall follow fair and appropriate processes to acquire such information and shall not use fraudulent means that go against Users’ intention in order to obtain the information.
- When Phyzios obtains personal information by using processes other than obtaining such information through Users’ subscription of our Service, we will give notice of or announce the purpose of using the information in advance. Phyzios also makes the announcement in our Service when the purpose is changed.
- Phyzios properly and safely manages personal information of Users.
- Phyzios may outsource handling of obtained personal information to outside contractors with whom it has entered into confidentiality agreements. In this case, Phyzios will supervise the contractors so that they can manage the personal information in a proper and safe way.
- Phyzios will not in principle provide personal information of Users to a third party without the User’s consent. We will provide the personal information to the third party only when we obtain the User’s consent after we identify 1) what type of personal information we provide and 2) where such information will be provided. However, this does not apply to the following cases:
- 1) Where Phyzios outsources a part of our Service and provides the personal information to the extent necessary to execute the commissioned affairs.
- 2) Where personal information is collected and analyzed, then modified to prevent individuals from being identified by that information, and Phyzios discloses the modified information for the purpose of providing statistic data.
- 3) Where Phyzios entrusts personal information of Users subscribing our paid Service to a company that handles payment system, credit card companies, and banks to which Phyzios outsources the business for the purpose of charging usage fees to those Users.
- 4) Where Phyzios outsources delivery of goods to Users to vendors.
- 5) Where provision or disclosure of personal information is permitted by laws and regulations.
- Phyzios will make a disclosure of personal information of Users when the User concerned requests us to do so. However, we may keep all or part of the personal information undisclosed when the disclosure:
- 1) May harm life, body, property, or other rights of the User or a third party.
- 2) Seriously impedes the proper execution of the business of Phyzios.
- 3) May violate laws and regulations.
- When we are requested by a User to correct, add to or delete personal information of the User, we will identify the User and confirm accuracy of the correction etc. first, and respond to such request appropriately.
- Phyzios accepts no responsibility whatsoever for personal information to be obtained by a third party in the following cases:
- 1) Where a User himself/herself discloses his/her personal information to a third party using features included in our Service or other means.
- 2) Where a User can be identified based on data etc. that the User has entered in our Service.
Purposes of Using Personal information
Restriction on Use of Personal Information
Acquisition of Personal Information
Notice on Acquisition of Personal Information
Management of Personal Information
Outsourcing management of personal information
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Disclosure of Personal Information
Revision or Suspension of Use of Personal Information
January 30, 2009